- Like most websites, we collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP host addresses, web pages viewed, browser types, operating systems used using common internet techniques such as cookies, webserver logs and third-party analytics software such as Google Analytics. This information is used to provide the security of the Website, customize your preferences and analyze how users use the Website and make the Service better.
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you create an account, we require some additional basic information at the time of account creation such as a username, a password, your name and a valid email.
- We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information such as social security numbers, genetic data, health information, or religious information.
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your requests such as changing your password.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to send you emails from time to time about our services or for administrative emails.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in the case of a sale, merger or change of control.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the "Third Party Vendors") to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information our email platform, for the purpose of sending emails. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
- The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. We do our utmost to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by malicious third parties such as hackers. Your use of the Website and Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
No Rights of Third Parties